Monday, April 5, 2010

There's no place like Reno


Seriously, there is no place like our beautiful Reno. And even though it took us 13 hours to get there, because we ran out of gas, 3 miles out of Susanville, we were still pretty happy to be there. It sounds pretty bad, but it actually wasn't so bad, it was actually a neat experience..maybe I'll make a post about it later. Anyway, so, we spent almost 2 weeks in Reno and Sparks for spring break. Jordan had a break between quarters and we couldn't wait to go back and see everybody.
And all I have to say is: IT WAS AWESOME! we made, well I, made a schedule of all the things we wanted to do and all the friends we wanted to see and we did almost every single thing. We went to the temple twice! Jordan and I went on two dates (no kids), we even got some culture by attending a piano recital at the university. Jordan helped my parents move, yes, they finally are moving to a house (I'll make a post about it later, once my mom approves), I got all 3 bridesmaid dresses for ALL 3 weddings, and lots of other things. The weather was kind of crazy, but it's Reno, so we weren't surprised. Massey was like a different child, he was super happy most of the time and was super excited to see everyone and be around the people that love him unconditionally. Rebeca on the other hand, was super clingy, I couldn't believe how attached that baby is to me! I love it. She's so cuddly and yummy.
Well, here are some pictures, which we will cherish forever.

We went to the movies with some friends, my siblings and Jessica who came for the weekend with grandma Dahl. We did a lot of shopping, looking for bridesmaids dresses and my sweet friend Rachael came with me twice even though she's almost due and it was lots of fun having someone to talk to while my mom did all the looking.

My parents are moving again and we were there to help them and see their new place. I'll post about this later, Massey loved playing in all the boxes and climbing on stuff.

How can we not love Reno. All our family is there and they love us so much!!!
At times we even forgot we had kids, it was great.


4 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

If I had known you were going to be in Reno we would have tried to steel some of your time so we could see your beautiful daughter. Hope your family is doing great. :)

Cedric Anderson said...

Massey is so cute! We hope to catch you next time.

Hannah Stevenson said...

HOORAY for Reno! I hope we can see you guys in June! Congrats to your parents on their new home! How EXCITING!

Hannah Stevenson said...

P.S. I love your new blog header picture! AMAZING!