Friday, April 16, 2010

For you Jordan



Jordan went camping with the Boy Scouts and I'm having a hard time getting to sleep. I've been meaning to make a post about Jordan and I thought this was the perfect opportunity.
Tonight is one of those nights where my mind is simply filled with thoughts and my heart is full of gratitude and love for the wonderful life I enjoy, especially for the amazing husband I have in my life. I love Jordan for so many reasons and if you don't want to read all my reasons, you may skip this part and watch the video, is quite funny and cute. As I was writing, Jordan is the kind of person that doesn't go around telling people about his accomplishment, I usually do that and I just love him for that. Many people think he lives his life feeling unconcerned about everything that happens around him, because he has a peculiar way of acting when hard things come his way. However; he has such a tender and loving heart and as I get to know him better everyday, I've discovered many virtues and hidden gifts which not many people know. Massey and Rebeca are too young to comprehend how lucky and blessed they are to have Jordan as their father. Jordan is the best dad they could possible have. He plays staring contests with Massey's favorite doll, he also, on several occasions has gotten up early to prepare a yummy and fun breakfast for us. He works so hard to make me happy and I know that he really loves me. He makes me laugh everyday and my love for him grows with every passing day.
I love you Jordan.


Jordan se fue a campar con los Boy Scout y no puedo conciliar el sueño. He querido escribir acerca de Jordan y pense que esta era la oportunidad perfecta. Hoy es una de esas noches en donde mi mente esta llena de pensamientos y mi corazon lleno de gratitud y amor por la maravillosa vida que gozo, en especial por el esposo tan increible que tengo en mi vida. Amo a Jordan por tantas razones y si no quieren leer mis razones, pueden saltarse esta parte y mirar el video de abajo, es realmente chistoso y tierno. Bien, pues como decia anteriormente, Jordan es el tipo de persona que no se jacta de sus logros, normalmente soy yo la que lo hago por el y realmente me encanta eso de el. Muchas personas piensan que vive despreocupado de lo que sucede a su alrededor por el hecho de que tiene una manera muy peculiar de reaccionar antes los desafios que se le presentan. Sin embargo; Jordan tiene un corazon tan tierno y amorozo y al conocerlo mejor cada dia, he descubierto muchas de sus virtudes y dones escondidos que muchos desconocen. Massey y Rebequita son aun muy pequeños para comprender lo afortunados y bendecidos que so al tener a Jordan como su padre. Jordan es el mejor papa que ellos puedan tener. Juega con la muñeca favorita de Massey para ver quien parpadea primero y tambien en varias ocasiones se ha levantado temprano para preparnos un rico y divertido desayuno. Se esfuerza en hacerme feliz y se que realmente me ama. Me hace reir todos los dias y mi amor por el crece con cada dia que pasa.
Te amo Jordan.

5 comments:

Cnbztribe said...

That was a great post, Ruth. Jordan IS a good guy and I'm proud to call him my brother.

Camille said...

Ruth! You are the best! And it sounds like Jordan is too. I love your tulip family picture by the way :)

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

Where are the tulip fields? They are beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the people in the field. Thanks for the kind words about Jordan. We agree with you, and we are so glad he found his match.

Rachael said...

Awwww, I don't even know what else to say except that Jordan is also a very lucky husband. You are a great wife and mother.

Hannah Stevenson said...

You made me cry Ruthie! Jordan is a special guy and I'm so glad he married such a special girl. Your kids are so lucky. I'm proud to call you both my brother and sister.

p.s. Jeff and I laughed so hard at the starring contest picture....HAHAHAHAHAHA