Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival


I know many of you have been wondering about our header picture and I finally get to tell you all about it. As you can see above from our little models sign, it was the Wooden shoe tulip festival
Last Saturday Jordan, the kids and I headed to Woodburn, Oregon which is about 45 minutes away from Portland. It's an event which attracts thousands of people every year during the month of April. There are no words to describe the beauty of this farm. Over 40 acres of tulips! The kids really enjoyed them, except for the posing part, Rebeca was about done with all the picture taking. I was going crazy taking pictures, trying to catch every moment. I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR! I had never really appreciated the beauty of spring until now. Anyway, it was absolutely beautiful.

I love these children!


4 comments:

Rachael said...

I've decided I'm coming to visit next year even if Glen can't get the time off.

Cnbztribe said...

Those tulips are BEAUTIFUL! We need to come visit next year too. Or maybe we need to start looking for jobs there. Anyway, you guys are such a cute family! Massey and Rebeca are absolutely Adorable!

Hannah Stevenson said...

All so BEAUTIFUL...including your little family...love you all so much!

Julie said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I found it through Whitney's. Just dropping in to say hi so I don't look like a creepy blog stalker!

p.s. Beautiful pictures! I think Mike and I will have to head out to the tulip festival next year before we leave Portland!