Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentines day


This year we really enjoyed valentines day. As you can see we decorated our front door. My parents were going to come up and visit us here in Portland, but their van broke down in some crazy town in CA and they couldn't come. I know, sad. It was very sad, but we're happy now, since we're going to go see them in a couple of weeks.
(pictures are kind of out of order)

We officially started a tradition for valentines day. We're going to try to make home-made pizza every year for valentines. As you can see Massey loved helping out. ....NOT.


We even made broken hearts. I'm not sure why. We have a pretty happy marriage.

Rebequita got a taste of the pizza sauce. She gave it a thumbs up.
Our poor manual mixer almost died trying to help us knead our pizza dough so Jordan had to use his muscles. When he's rich and famous he'll buy me an awesome kitchen-aid. (I hope)


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Your pizzas look delicious. We should make pizza's for dinner when you come to visit. I think I'm getting a craving, I hope it can wait until you come.

Cnbztribe said...

What a great tradition! I love the look on Massey's face when his hands are messy. It reminded me of Dallin at about that age. (He hated being messy)
Rebeca is so cute!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I'm with Rachael, send some of that pizza goodness our way! Jordan is the cutest Kitchenaid I've ever seen hahaha.