Thursday, May 22, 2008

LItttle Boy


So Olivia gave Massey these cute pair of pants and cute outfit that Jordan and Cedric used to wear when they were small that she found while cleaning behind her dryer. So I decided to try them on Massey and they looked so cute! not only that, but he looked so different! Like a different boy even. Or I don't know if he's hair and skin color has being changing... it's quite strange, but i's so fun seeing him turn into this cute little boy.
Also, he just got this beautiful crib from Sister Reener in our ward and I was finally able to use the beautiful crib bedding that all the girls at Anderson and Dorn gave me. Thanks girls!



Mi suegra Olivia le dio a Massey un trajecito que encontro detras de su secadora mientras limpiaba que era de mi esposo cuando era chiquito y se los puse para ver si le quedaba y apenas le entraron pero quize tomarle fotos porque se veia tan bonito y diferente. Parecia todo un niñito. Tambien quize tomarle foto a la cuna que una hermana del barrio le regalo, su niño ya la dejo y nos la paso. Asi que por fin pude ponerle el acolchado de cuna de me regalaron las muchachas de la oficina donde trabajaba. Esta muy bonito y me encanta!

We also bought a door jumper which Massey has never really used until a few days go, I think he's still a bit small but in a few more weeks, I'm sure he'll totally love it.
Le compramos al bebe un brincador que se cuelga de la puerta y no lo ha usado hasta hace apenas unos dias. Creo que en unas semanas mas lo va a disfrutar un poco mas ya que aun esta pequeño para el. Pero mi esposo lo puso y se veia bien chistosito en el.




I enjoy dressing Massey up for church. My cousin Theo gave him a coupleof ties which I love to put on him. He just looks so cute and funny wearing them.
Mi prima Theo le regalo a Massey unas corbatitas bien bonitas que me encanta ponerle a Massey. Me gusta cambiarlo para ir a la iglesia, se ve bien bonito y chistosito.

6 comments:

Thome Family said...

Jordan and Ruth,
Massey is getting so big and so cute!! I love the video that ends in him spitting up. Every video that we have of Elijah as a little baby ends the same way!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I totally remember those overalls! He looks so cute in his new crib...WE CAN'T WAIT TO HUG HIM AND KISS HIS LITTLE CHEEKS!!! Only about a month left!

Jamie said...

Aw, I love the bouncing Massey! He likes that thing. We have the same exact thing for Braelyn, but she just gets mad because she is confined to one area. Hes getting big and cuter and cuter everyday!

Marielle said...

Ruth he is such a cute little man! Looks like you guys are doing awesome.

DANIELLE said...

Gosh Ruth...it's been a LONG time! How the heck are you?! Looks like you're doing well, married and with a kid. (yes, it's been that long!) WOW! I love you!

(Hopefully you remember me! lol!)

Tara said...

Ruth,
It was so good hearing from you. I can't believe how big your little guy. It's seems like just yesterday you told me you were pregnant. He's beautiful, and it seems like you all are doing so well. I'm grateful that we will be able to keep in touch, and follow each other's life happenings. What a beautiful family! Love,
Tara