Monday, May 5, 2008

I married a great Boy Scout

Jordan took his two scouts on a camp out a few weeks ago and they had so much fun. He gets along great with those boys and I'm sure they'll appreciate how much he does for them when they get older. I just thought I'd share some pictures with you, because Jordan really is great at scouting.
Hace unas semanas, mi esposo fue a campar y se llevo a sus dos boy scouts. Se divirtieron tanto que quize compartirles algunas fotos. Jordan es tan bueno en lo que hace y sus jovencitos lo aprecian bastante

Quinlan and Thomas been goofy.
Aqui los dos de loquitos, Thomas y Quinlan
Here they are rock climbing
Aqui estan escalando esta gran piedra
Just enjoying life
Simplemente disfrutando de la vida



1 comment:

Summer and Hunter said...

Aw, I always knew he was a good scout leader, and now I have proof! I just wonder what happened to the real pictures...you know, the ones of Thomas tied to the roof of his car. I'm sure that would pass off some goal-depending on the quality of the knot of course.