Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just a bunch of fun pictures

I've posted a bunch of fun pictures that we took this past month. We're excited to go to the Dahl reunion in a couple of weeks, since there are still a few cousins Massey hasn't met. And just a quick update on us, Massey weighs 19 lbs and is 27 inches long. I've lost 35 lbs and believe that's all I'll lose nursing so I've started walking since I've still got a few pounds to lose, hope to lose them by the time baby #2 comes. Jordan started school again and is taking chemistry 122 at UNR. He works 3-9pm almost everyday...so I MISS him like crazy. So I'm going to my mom's right now, because I'm feeling a bit lonely right now. Love everyone that reads this!
Estas son algunas fotos que hemos estado tomando este mes pasado. Tenemos tanta emocion de poder asistir a la reunion de la abuelita Dahl en unas semanas ya que hay varios primitos que aun no conocen a nuestro bien. Pues Massey pesa 8.64 kgs y mide 68.6 c ms. Yo ya baje al rededor de 16 kilos y me falta unos kilos mas es por eso que ya empeze a hacer ejercicio.
Espero pronto poder bajar esos kilitos de mas antes que el bebe #2 venga.

Massey eating rice cereal for the first time
comiendo papilla por 1ra vezEnjoying a hot afternoon at Stone Hill
disfrutando de una calurosa tarde en la casa de mis suegros "stone hill"
My cute boys
mis dos niñitos
Grandma Dahl visits Reno and meets Massey for the first time!
La abuelita de Jordan visito Reno por 1ra vez y conocio a Massey tambien

Massey is the official wood floor mop.
Olivia, you don' have to worry anymore about your floor being dirty every again
Massey es el trapeador oficial del piso de madera en la casa de mis suegros,
le encanta que lo pongamos en una cobija y lo atrastremos por todo el piso!


Happy Father's Day grandpa!
Feliz dia del Padre, Abuelito
At the park wearing his cute hat and me finally wearing his Snugli. That thing is great!
Fuimos al parque y le puse una cachuchita y yo finalmente decidi cargarlo en su "snugli". Esa cosa si que funciona.
A day with my cute sisters.
Esther was my photographer. Like always. Isn't she good?
Una tarde con mis hermanas. Estercita como siempre es mi fotografa
My two silly boys
una vez mas, mis dos niñitos

Wow! this is cool mom!
Que chilo mami!


First Sunday dinner at Stone Hill
La primera cena de domingo en la nueva casa de mis suegros
Jordan being a proud dad on a sunday morning
Jordan como siempre tan orgulloso de su hijo


This is what I wake up to every morning. I just love my bundle of joy.
Cada mañana, esto es lo que encuentro.

4 comments:

Camille said...

WHAT A CUTE BABY! I can't wait for he and Nigel to play together! Thanks for posting all the adorable pictures. Ruth, you look great! Way to go!

Hannah Stevenson said...

This was SO MUCH FUN! I loved seeing little Massey at the end. I'm with Camille...July cannot come soon enough! See you in exactly two weeks and one day...HOORAY!

Cedric Anderson said...

thank you so much for posting all those cute pictures! Cedric, Scout and I are dying to see you guys!
~Sarah

Tara said...

Massey is so handsome. I love the picture in the hat! Ruth you do look amazing, not that I'm surprised.