Saturday, October 8, 2016

Many reasons to celebrate

So much has happened since I last wrote on our blog; however, much was documented using "instagram".  One of these days I'll print all those pictures on "chat books" and create little journals for our kids.
Well life is wonderful. Having four children is not as hard as I thought it would be. Jordan is such a wonderful husband and having his love, support and companionship makes it a wonderful experience for me.
Here are some pictures that I absolutely love.


We took family pictures before Grandma and Grandma left for their mission to Stockholm, Sweden. 
It was so wonderful seeing all the cousins play and having wonderful conversations with all my beautiful sisters.

Baby Ezra is 8 months and is such a loved brother and son. 
He brings such joy into our lives and our family feels blessed with his presence. 

Aunt Esther leaves for her mission to Charlotte, North Carolina at the end of October. 
We also had a wonderful time spending time with all my family. (the Garcia's)


Jacob is my buddy at the moment. He's not old enough for kindergarten, so I do a small co-op with my friend. Most of the time thought, he spends it with me and baby Ezra. Jacob is such a loving son, and a hilarious brother. 


I just love each of these faces

No comments: