Sunday, October 31, 2010

Here are some pictures from our Halloween. Massey was Swiper and Rebeca was Dora. Pretty good costumes if you ask me.

Rebeca was Dora on Friday night and a lion on Saturday. The lion suit worked better for Saturday because it was cold and raining.
This is Massey helping us deliver the candy bags we gave all of our tennants for Halloween.
Rebeca helped too.




I don't know why Massey was being so unhappy.


This is the costume that Massey almost wore on Saturday night. Instead he was Swiper again.

4 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Oh my goodness. The cuteness is overwhelming! Rebeca as Dora is PERFECT! She looks so cute with that little backpack. I bet all of those tenants are so happy to have such sweet managers.

Love you guys!

Camille said...

Swiper and Dora! I love it! The people who live in your neighborhood are the luckiest people in Portland. I'm sure you take very good care of them. Also, Micah just found out he'll be in Portland for New Year's Eve! I will be at home trying not to have a baby while Micah is gone, but Micah is super excited. I told him to call Jordan tomorrow :)

Cedric Anderson said...

Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping, Swiper no swiping! Oh Man!

Cnbztribe said...

Those costumes were adorable. They must love Dora! My boys did when they were that age, don't tell them I told you.
You guys are so sweet to give little treat bags to your tenants. Glad your Halloween was good this year.