Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

This year Jordan and I were spider webs since Massey was a little spider and Rebeca a lady bug and spiders eat bugs. Anyway I thought that Jordan and I looked more like the Spider Queen and King; however when we went to our ward Halloween party, this girl asked me what I was and I said a spiderweb, then she said: ""oh I thought you were the grim reaper"....can you believe that? I laughed later.

Massey loved throwing bean bags into this pumpkin, he made all 3!
That kid had great aim!

So, Jordan was in the donut-eating contest...and guess who won...
JORDAN!
and he almost died, because it got stuck in his esophagus I think.. He survived though and got a gift certificate to Jamba Juice!!


After the party we decided to go trick or treating and a nice girl that was giving
out candy was really nice to take a picture of us.
Add Image
So we came to this house and we see this grim reaper sitting on the porch, it looked pretty scary but I totally thought it was fake and then as we got closer, Jordan noticed that it was BREATHING!! So I totally got scared and told Jordan to go first. I looked at him for like 5 minutes, debating whether or not it was real.
He blew his cover when he started laughing. He got up at the end and that's when I started screaming and left to the next house.


Massey loved digging in bowls looking for the suckers

3 comments:

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

Cute costumes Josh saw the picture of your daughter in her costume and said look Mommy its a lady bug. She sure dose look cute!

Cnbztribe said...

You guys are so great! I love the costumes. Ruth, I would've ran from the grim reaper too and made Clint go first. That would've scared me half to death. Looks like you guys had a great halloween this year and are making lots of good friends there in Portland.

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

Now, see, we knew you were cobwebs the whole time. Jordan won an eating contest, que sorpreso! Cute costumes, cute kids and a grim reaper, too. A perfect Halloween.