Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Doesn't she look like me??

This is my mom (sister Garcia) holding me (Ruth) as a baby.
She can't remember how old I was in this picture...but she thinks about 3 months old
Ever since Rebeca was born, people told me that she looked like Jordan,
and I just couldn't believe and still don't believe it. So I wanted to show everyone the resemblance between my baby and I.
Desde que nacio Rebequita todos me decian que se parece a su papi y quize mostrar esta foto de mi mama y yo cuando era bebe. Creemos que tengo aqui como 3 meses.


This is Rebeca (Ruth's baby) at 3 months.
So what do you think?
Esta gordis es Rebequita, la hija de Ruth. Tiene 3 meses.
Que tal, nos parecemos??

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Rebeca totally looks like you Ruth. She may have Jordan's mouth and chin but every other feature is all mommy.

Jamie said...

She is TOTALLY a Garcia baby all the way. And let me just say, your Mom looks FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I always thought she looked like you!!!

Clint n Britta's tribe said...

I thought Rebeca has always looked like you. Massey looks more like Jordan. Maybe you should carry that photo in your purse, just in case someone else says she looks like Jordan. Hope you guys are doing good there in Oregon.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

people try to tell me all the time that my boys look exactly alike. I think every baby is unique and different because they take different traits from each parent. I'm going to say it again your daughter is adorable.

Jen Johnson said...

I think she looks LOTS like you! :)