Sunday, February 8, 2009


Scout is in town and she loves to play with Massey.



Massey gives his first kiss (on camera).
This was a pretty good week. I have really started his application to Chiropractic school and Ruth and Massey are getting along great since he is sleeping through the night. Reno is pretty right now because it is overcast and it has been raining the past couple of days. Yesterday I was home alone with Massey for a couple of hours while Ruth went to a baby shower for Nikki Farnsworth. Massey was really cute and well-behaved and we had lots of fun while mom was gone. I set up the living-room computer and discovered that I really needed a new keyboard so Massey and I went to Savers and bought one for $3. He never cried and all of the old ladies in Savers loved him.
This week I'll finish my application hopefully and I'll let everyone know if I get in to Chiropractic school.

Here are more pictures.

Me and Ruth on our first date alone for a long time. We ate at El Pescador, our favorite Mexican seafood place, and then went to the Grand Sierra (formerly the Hilton) and watched the latest James Bond movie. The theater there is the cheapest in town and has rows of love seats!
Scout and Massey watching my bike for me.

2 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

J-Bird,
It was nice to hear from you on here. We'll start praying that you get into Chiropractic school...you will! That was nice of Scout and Massey to watch your bike for you.

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Those pics with Scout and Massey are adorable!