Thursday, February 26, 2009

The lastest news

Well, lots of things have been going on at the Anderson's, I should be better at keeping this blog updated but I seriously can't do it. It seems like every time I try to post something, the phone rings or Massey poops or cries or something happens. I admire all those mom who are so diligent at keeping their blogs updated, like my sister-in-law Camille, she's amazing.
Well, on tuesday Jordan got a letter in the mail that said "congratulations on your acceptance to western states chiropractic college". So we're moving to Portland, Oregon. We're in the process of deciding whether Jordan should start in the fall or the winter semester. I still can't imagine living away from our families but I guess I'll find out in a few months. Congratulations Jordan!
Also, as many of you may already know, we're expecting our 2nd baby and even though this baby decided to come a few months early, we couldn't be happier. We're trying to stay positive and think of the future with optimism since we'll probably face some hard challenges later. It helps me so much that Jordan is such as happy husband and is always so positive, and has such a good sense of humor. Well, I'm currently 17 weeks and 5 days and in less than 3 weeks we'll get to find out the sex of the baby, everything seems to be good in there. Massey is also much better, he was sick with RSV and we were afraid he'd have to be hospitalized but he's a tough boy and is getting better. He's no longer contagious, he only has a little cough that should go away soon.
Well, this is it for now...this month has sure been a rough one, I can't wait till the spring.

10 comments:

Devon and Alicia said...

I didn't know that you were expecting...congrats! What is your due date?
Congrats to Jordan as well and good luck with this new journey.

JKThomas said...

Congratulations on the new baby! But we are sad that you will be moving away. Maddy likes to watch Massey during church

Cedric Anderson said...

Congrats, Jordo and Ruthy. You guys will be happy in Portland and you should name your new kid "President" or "Captain", middle name- "Cedric 2". then their name can be "President Cedric 2 Anderson".

Camille said...

I'm so excited for your family! I can't imagine not having you guys in Reno when we go to visit, but we're already determined to visit you in Portland so don't worry about moving away from family. We're going to follow you!

Thanks for the shout out about blogging, but I'm not so sure it's that great because sometimes when I smell the poop that should keep me from blogging I blog anyway. Not really, but it does take way too much time.

I can't wait to see a picture of your little girl and show it to Jeff!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I was wondering how you were doing! Wow, a little girl - that's so exciting :) I've heard Portland has great winters - much better than Rexburg (where we live now). You should check out the pictures of our new baby (Michael) - I wish you guys the best of luck :)

Carolyn said...

You can check out the new little guy's pictures at randandcarolyn.blogspot.com :)

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

congrats on baby number two your only a few weeks behind me. Tell Jordon congrats on the acceptance.

Marielle said...

Ruth! Congratulations to you guys! That's a lot of exciting news all at once! I can't believe you are moving! At least it's still on the West coast so it's not too far from your families.
Good luck with everything!

Hannah Stevenson said...

We are so happy for you guys and so proud of Jordo. You will be such a blessing to the people in Portland and they will be a blessing in your lives...I can't wait to watch it all happen. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Oh and we are so excited to get to visit you in Portland.

Summer and Hunter said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!