Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally some pictures!

Well, Hello everyone!
As you can tell from the videos, our bundle of joy finally came and we couldn't be any happier, he's beautiful to us and we love him immensely. I won't talk about my horrible experience of being in labor for 2 days and ending up having a c-section since after seeing his face for the first time, it was definitely worth it. Besides, looking at pictures is more fun! Well finally here are some pictures of our son Massey Rodolfo Anderson, who was born on Feb 25, 08 at 5:57pm, weighed 9 lbs 110z and was 21.5 inches long.

Ready to go out into the crazy world
Simply a proud dad
Massey loves this swing, that sister Reener gave him. Trust me he does love it.

Jordan and I had just given him his first sponge bath, I combed his hair and he looked really handsome.
We thought this picture was super cute, I think he likes our couches.

He likes grandma Olivia
He also likes Abuelita Mara
Check out the length of this baby, I still can't believe he came out of me!
Just cute pictures at the hospital. He's alertness has really surprised us all, it's really awesome.






























6 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

such a perfect baby boy. I can't wait to hold him. his pictures just make me smile and feel such joy. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Hannah Stevenson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is SO cute!!! I am crying right now he is so beautiful and Ruth YOU are so beautiful you look great and you both look so happy. What a happy, happy time.

Jordo, did you make his little beanie?

WE LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!

Cnbztribe said...

Cuuute baby! It reminds me of how big Dallin was. Seeing you guys hold him reminds me of holding Dallin. I remember everyone telling me,(as if I needed to be reminded)of how big Dallin was. I would look at Dallin and think he wasn't that big to me. In fact he was little. Maybe because I had no other baby to compare him to. Anyway, Congratulations guys! I can't wait to see him and hold him!

Young Family said...

OH he is so handsome and BIG! I cant wait to meet him and hold him! Hope you are recovering well.

The Sabatini Family said...

He is such a cutie!! Good job you guys! :) Congratulations again, he is so precious. I can't believe how big he was - and I thought Adam was a big one!! Take Care, and hopefully you can get some rest. (haha) :) Love, Jason & Bonnie

jaacs said...

I went to high school with Jordan and just wanted to stop by and say congratulations!! Your baby boy is beautiful and you all look great.