Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't even describe how much I love saying that I have 2 kids. Jordan and I can say that we have "children"...that's just crazy but awesome at the same time. It makes me feel so happy seeing how much Massey loves his little sister, he won't stop kissing her! He's still pretty rough and has tried to share his food with her but other than that, he's being pretty good so far. It's now being almost 12 days since she was born and even though we're loving the whole experience we're starting to feel the effects of not getting very much sleep. It's definitely a LOT more work, and boy have we had some rough nights. These last couple of days I've thought a lot about how Olivia had 6 kids and my mom 8...and I just can't imagine what that would've being like.
They're just amazing women and I hope to be like them some day.

Here are some picture we took at Stone Hill since we decided to spend the weekend at grandma and grandpa Andersons' house to get out of the heat (we don't have AC in our apt) and it was great! Grandma Anderson feed us really yummy food and simply let us hang out.

Here is a picture of Massey being as happy as he can be after keeping his parents up for most of the night.

I love this pictures of Massey kissing his baby
sister while uncle Rudy holds her
Bsby Rebeca wearing her new outfit after getting her first bath


Massey waiting for daddy to go to church

My two handsome boys

4 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! Thank you so much for posting. We love you!

Hannah Stevenson said...

Oh this was great! Massey, Massey, Massey! I love how happy they can be after keeping everyone awake! Rebeca is so beautiful!

Cedric Anderson said...

Very good. I think you guys are naturally good parents. Maybe we'll give Scout to you and see what you can do with her...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I haven't met Rebeca yet! (Though I have gotten to see Massey a few times at your parent's house Ruth. Always fun to see Massey) :) Hope to see you soon....