Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Love Chiropractors!


I'm in love with chiropractors...and I'm just not saying that because Jordan will become one in hopefully a few years from now, but I went to see Dr. Roeloffs a few days ago and I feel GREAT!
He cracked my back and neck twice, he said I was pretty bad but it's all fixable! and I can already feel the difference, my headaches are almost completely gone as well as the pain on my lower back! and I haven't taken a single pain killer.
Chiropractors are just great!

ps- Jordan added the picture

4 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Good to hear! I'm glad you aren't in pain anymore. I am VERY glad we will soon have a Chiropractor in the family! Get those magic hands ready J-bird!

sarah said...

That is so cool. Can't wait to try one out!

Cedric Anderson said...

I refuse to go see anyone that will interfere with my addiction to pain-killers. Glad you're feeling better though, Ruthy.

Cnbztribe said...

Love the picture, Jordan!
Ruth, I am glad you're feeling well. I love chiropractors too. When my mom and I were in an accident when I was in high school, Brother Kelly, who was in our ward at the time(Jordan remembers), gave both my mom and I free sessions for 1 week. AHHH! It was sooooo nice!
-Britta